Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Intel tries to bash Mac gaming performance but hits its own Core i9 instead  (Read 116 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: June 01, 2021, 04:05:20 pm »

Intel tries to bash Mac gaming performance but hits its own Core i9 instead

What you need to know

Intel has shared new stats that are supposed to show how bad Macs are at gaming.
The numbers compared a new Core i5 PC and a Core i9 MacBook Pro.
Intel's comparing its own chips with ... its own chips.

Why is Intel comparing its own chips with its other chips and saying one's really bad?

The relationship between Apple and Intel isn't getting any better and it's been in a downward spiral ever since Apple silicon became a thing. Unfortunately, Intel hasn't taken the new competition in good grace and has instead thrown one tantrum after another. The latest of which not only makes Intel look petty, but also doesn't do what Intel thinks it does.

Intel has shared new data that is supposed to show just how bad Macs are in terms of gaming. It might have a point as well, with the gaming scene on Apple's platform continuing to struggle. But where Intel seems to have gotten itself muddled is by comparing its new Core i5 11th-generation HD-series chips to its older Co...

Source: Intel tries to bash Mac gaming performance but hits its own Core i9 instead
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: