Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: iOS 15 food tracking and Series 7 blood glucose monitoring are like PB&J  (Read 167 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: June 06, 2021, 04:05:24 pm »

iOS 15 food tracking and Series 7 blood glucose monitoring are like PB&J

As a diabetic, the thought of native food tracking coming to iOS 15 with potential blood glucose monitoring in the next Apple Watch is a dream come true.

We're just days away from WWDC, which means we'll be seeing what Apple has in store for the next iterations of iOS, iPadOS, watchOS, macOS, and tvOS. Even though we haven't seen very many leaks of the upcoming software, there have been some rumors floating around, and one of the more recent ones is the possibility of Apple bringing food tracking to the Health app in iOS 15. And while we certainly don't expect a new Apple Watch until fall, a big rumor that's been repeatedly popping up is that the Series 7 may have blood glucose monitoring.

Now, I don't know about the rest of you, but the idea of both of these new features potentially coming to iOS 15 and Apple Watch Series 7 this year is definitely one I'm super hyped about. I was diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes several years ago, and as of right now, since I'm pregnant, I also have...

Source: iOS 15 food tracking and Series 7 blood glucose monitoring are like PB&J
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: