Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: This week Nintendo revealed E3 plans and fans felt Switch 'Pro' burnout  (Read 105 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: June 07, 2021, 04:05:19 pm »

This week Nintendo revealed E3 plans and fans felt Switch 'Pro' burnout

A whole lot of hype and no follow-through...yet.

It's crazy to think that another week has flown by, bringing us one step closer to the E3 2021 Nintendo Direct. You might recall that last week a Bloomberg report stated that Nintendo would likely reveal its new Switch 'Pro' hardware before E3. In the excitement of this discovery, rumors began to fly like crazy, and people got swept up in them, sometimes mistaking rumor for fact.

I get it, though. I'm incredible stoked for an upgraded Switch variant, and I know several others are too. But to keep from being disappointed, we Nintendo fans really need to take every rumor and "leak" with heaps of sodium. After all, Nintendo hasn't even confirmed they are working on an upgraded Switch yet. Though they usually keep tight-lipped about their hardware and there does seem to be enough evidence to prove that something is in the works. Maybe we'll get some answers during Nintendo's officially-announced E3 presentations.

Nintendo reveals E3 pla...

Source: This week Nintendo revealed E3 plans and fans felt Switch 'Pro' burnout
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: