Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Some parts of WWDC21 were disappointing, but others shined  (Read 162 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: June 12, 2021, 04:05:21 pm »

Some parts of WWDC21 were disappointing, but others shined

This year's WWDC keynote was more about refinements rather than big changes.

It's been one heck of a week, and Apple's Worldwide Developer Conference (WWDC) is wrapping up. Apple has been doing virtual, pre-recorded events since the pandemic started, and honestly, it's gotten pretty good at them. These keynotes pack in a ton of information in a good amount of time that doesn't drag on, and we get less cringe-worthy moments that later become bad memes.

This year, Apple gave us iOS 15, iPadOS 15, watchOS 8, macOS 12 Monterey, and tvOS 15. I'll admit it, though — I may have been a little overhyped for this year's event after all of the rumors because those rumors ended up being what we didn't get. Despite that fact, as we dive more into the developer betas, there is actually a lot to like about the next generation of software coming from Apple — in fact, a lot of it feels like big refinements to existing features, and that's okay. I like to think of this year's updates as a Snow L...

Source: Some parts of WWDC21 were disappointing, but others shined
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: