Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The entire London Underground will have full 4G coverage by the end of 2024  (Read 178 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: June 22, 2021, 04:05:20 pm »

The entire London Underground will have full 4G coverage by the end of 2024

What you need to know

Full 4G coverage is coming to the London Underground before the end of 2024.
The system will be ready for 5G as well.

And it'll be ready for 5G, too.

Those frequenting the London Underground will be able to enjoy full 4G coverage by the end of 2024, it has been announced. This comes after a successful pilot saw the Jubillee line gain 2G, 3G, and 4G mobile services.

Announced via a Transport for London press release, the news sees local mayor Sadiq Khan fulfill a promise to give commuters 4G connectivity throughout the Tube network.

I promised Londoners that if they re-elected me for a second term as Mayor I would deliver 4G throughout the Tube network. It's already up and running on the eastern half of the Jubilee line and I'm delighted to announced today that I am fulfilling that commitment and full internet access will be available across the Tube, with key central London stations such as Oxford Circus and Euston set to benefit before the end of next...

Source: The entire London Underground will have full 4G coverage by the end of 2024
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: