Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Apple could learn a thing or two for macOS from Microsoft's Windows 11  (Read 144 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: June 28, 2021, 04:05:21 pm »

Apple could learn a thing or two for macOS from Microsoft's Windows 11

Just weeks after Apple announced macOS Monterey, Microsoft has taken the wraps off its own operating system update. Say hello to Windows 11 — and in many ways it's more of the same for PC users. But in others, it's all-new.

The team over at Windows Central has all the Windows 11 details you could possibly want or need to know. Except one: which Windows 11 features should Apple 'borrow' for macOS?

That's a question I've been pondering since Microsoft's botched attempt at a live stream announcement, and I think I have the answer.

Let's get started.

Proper multi-monitor support that doesn't destroy your desktop

We've all had to deal with the thing where macOS moves windows around seemingly of its own accord. It happens most when you connect a MacBook to an external monitor and then disconnect it again. Windows that were on the external display re-appear on your MacBook's. Where? Nobody knows for sure, but they'll be bigger than you wanted and if you're really unlucky, you won't f...

Source: Apple could learn a thing or two for macOS from Microsoft's Windows 11
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: