Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: From the Editor's Desk: Full steam ahead for the iPhone 13!  (Read 161 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: June 28, 2021, 04:05:21 pm »

From the Editor's Desk: Full steam ahead for the iPhone 13!

With Prime Day madness behind us and summer finally making an appearance, it's time to put our focus on the upcoming iPhone 13 season.

It's been a hectic week with Prime Day madness, but now that it's behind us, we can return to our regularly scheduled programming. It's good to be back!

So let's start off with a classic question: what's in a name? Apparently, a recent survey by SellCell claims that 74% of people don't want the next iPhone to be called "iPhone 13," because of superstitions of bad luck and all that bad mojo. Honestly, I think it's a little silly not to want the next iPhone just because of the bad rap of the number "13" — did all of these people also skip out on using iOS 13? But I could totally see Apple skipping the number 13; I mean, they did that with nine, after all.

Honestly, I agree with Oliver Haslam and think they should get rid of the numbers altogether and just go with "iPhone". It simplifies things; I mean, what, are we going to keep using numbers when ...

Source: From the Editor's Desk: Full steam ahead for the iPhone 13!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: