Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: These macOS Monterey features show great promise so far  (Read 140 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: July 02, 2021, 04:05:18 pm »

These macOS Monterey features show great promise so far

Back in 2020, Apple surprised many with the introduction of macOS Big Sur. Possibly the most important Mac update since OS X first launched in 2001, macOS 11 added a fresh new design, further integration with mobile, and lots of new and improved features such as Control Center and Messages.

In June, Apple announced macOS Monterey. Big Sur's successor is decidedly less flashy and feature-packed than the version it will replace. And yet, the update includes plenty to get excited about, especially if you want more control over your everyday computing.

Soon after Apple announced macOS Monterey, I offered a quick take on what looked like the update's best new features. Since then, I've had a chance to put the developer version of macOS Monterey through its paces. Based on this, I'm slightly altering my best feature list on the operating system coming to the best Macs very soon.

Maps

With the world slowly opening back up, the use of digital maps is making a comeback. For its part, Ap...

Source: These macOS Monterey features show great promise so far
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: