Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Editor’s Desk: Finally, unlimited power with Apple’s MagSafe Battery Pack  (Read 217 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: July 19, 2021, 04:05:18 pm »

Editor’s Desk: Finally, unlimited power with Apple’s MagSafe Battery Pack

It's about time for a MagSafe battery pack, Apple.

Another week has come and gone, and with it came a surprise release from Apple. I am, of course, speaking about the MagSafe Battery Pack — seriously, it's about time, Apple!

That's right, Apple has finally announced the MagSafe Battery Pack, and it will start to arrive for customers this week starting on July 19. Needless to say, I ordered one the moment I saw it, so stay tuned for my review this week. But as I write this, I have some thoughts to share.

First off, there are those who wish Apple released a Smart Battery Case instead of a MagSafe Battery Pack, and I'm glad that Apple did not go this route. As much as I liked the Smart Battery Case for my iPhone 11 Pro because of that convenient camera shutter button, those cases aren't without downfalls. The silicone material never holds up well over a long time of daily use, and for people like me who upgrade every year, it would be far too late for a new battery case right now. ...

Source: Editor’s Desk: Finally, unlimited power with Apple’s MagSafe Battery Pack
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: