Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Review: Incase's Compact Sleeve w/BIONIC® is made from recycled plastic  (Read 105 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 01, 2021, 04:05:23 pm »

Review: Incase's Compact Sleeve w/BIONIC® is made from recycled plastic

Protect your MacBook while doing your part to reduce plastic waste.

After spending a good deal of money on my 13-inch MacBook Pro, I certainly want to keep it safe and protected while on the go. A great MacBook Pro sleeve allows me to carry it safely to my local coffee shop or stow it in a carry-on bag while traveling.

I've found the Incase Compact Sleeve w/BIONIC® fits the bill beautifully. Its construction is solid, the fit and finish are excellent, and it's nicely padded. This slim sleeve even has a generously sized front pocket to store a charger or other accessories.

The "BIONIC®" in the title refers to the materials used to make this laptop sleeve. BIONIC® yarn is a high-grade, recovered continuous filament yarn. It is durable and abrasion-resistant with micro ripstop qualities to protect your MacBook. BIONIC® yarn is created from plastic pollution recovered from marine and coastal environments. Each sleeve contains the equivalent of seven plastic bottles. So, you can fe...

Source: Review: Incase's Compact Sleeve w/BIONIC® is made from recycled plastic
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: