Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Apple service could you not live without? Mine might surprise you!  (Read 129 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 08, 2021, 04:05:22 pm »

Which Apple service could you not live without? Mine might surprise you!

You only need to listen to the way Apple executives talk and take a look at its website to know that services are very important to the company. Apple makes a lot of money from those services and Tim Cook has successfully steered it away from being a company reliant on iPhone sales to one that now has a huge cash cow to help prop it up. With iPhone, services, and wearables, Apple has three huge businesses inside one company. But which of those services is most important to you?

Is it Apple Music? The music streaming service has millions of songs for you to listen to, after all. The recent release of lossless music and Spatial Audio has taken things to a new level, too. Apple Music is a worthy competitor to Spotify.

Or is it Apple TV+? Priced at just $4.99 per month you could argue that Apple's streaming video service is one of the biggest bargains in tech — and it's only getting better.

What about iCloud Drive? Once the poor relation to options like Dropbox and Google Drive, iCl...

Source: Which Apple service could you not live without? Mine might surprise you!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: