Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Find My and Precision Finding needs to be on every Apple product, forever  (Read 160 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 12, 2021, 04:05:19 pm »

Find My and Precision Finding needs to be on every Apple product, forever

I don't understand Apple's argument for the absence of Find My support on new products.

Apple is running out of excuses to not bring the highest level of Find My support to all of its new products.

A report from earlier today revealed that, with the latest beta of iOS 15, Apple would be bringing the AirTag experience to both AirPods Pro and AirPods Max. In the latest version of iOS, your AirPods will be linked to your Apple ID, just like your iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple TV already are. The new feature will allow you to locate your AirPods anywhere, even if they are not connected to your iPhone, iPad, or Mac.

This report, while great for those who own a pair of AirPods Pro or AirPods Max, immediately reminded me that Apple, despite launching incredible technologies like Precision Finding with the implemention of an ultra wideband chip and other technologies that use Bluetooth to find lost devices, the company still bailed on each of those for its new Siri Remote for the new genera...

Source: Find My and Precision Finding needs to be on every Apple product, forever
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: