Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Apple's next event going to be a significant or sleepy affair?  (Read 156 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 21, 2021, 04:05:19 pm »

Is Apple's next event going to be a significant or sleepy affair?

It could be a ho-hum year for some of Apple's best-selling products, but a big one for others.

The Apple Fall 2021 event (or events) has yet to be announced. However, with the Delta COVID strain still causing problems across the U.S and the world, it's safe to assume it will be a virtual event once again.

If there's one positive to come out of these crazy times, it's been the temporary end of the live Apple event. Don't get me wrong, as someone who has covered Apple for over a decade, I still find it thrilling to be among the first to touch new products following a press event. And yet, in recent years, I have grown increasingly tired of seeing the same old pony show on the Steve Jobs Theater stage, especially in the fall when new iPhones get announced.

Apple has now held four pandemic-driven virtual events, including three that were held last fall. For these, Cupertino could have stuck to the same song and dance numbers and called it a day. Instead, however, it went down a differ...

Source: Is Apple's next event going to be a significant or sleepy affair?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: