Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Review: Tom Bihn's Techonaut is a travel backpack with tons of versatility  (Read 191 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: September 04, 2021, 04:05:19 pm »

Review: Tom Bihn's Techonaut is a travel backpack with tons of versatility

Tom Bihn's new travel bag is incredibly versatile, with three ways to carry all of your essentials.

Like a lot of things in life, when it comes down to travel bags and backpacks, it's all very subjective. I mean, it's not just aesthetics, but capacity, comfort, and also value. Personally, one of my favorite brands when it comes to bags in general right now is Tom Bihn (it started with the Synik 22), and I was given the opportunity to try out the new Techonaut 30 travel bag.

While my travel has been fairly limited in the past year and a half, I had made plans with the husband to go to Las Vegas this past week. I normally use the luggage with wheels on trips, but since we were hitting the road instead of flying, I saw this as a perfect opportunity to put the Techonaut 30 to the test.

For those who are unaware of the Tom Bihn brand, it has been around since 1972, and everything is handmade in the factory in Seattle, Washington. The Techonaut is actually a variation of the brand's ori...

Source: Review: Tom Bihn's Techonaut is a travel backpack with tons of versatility
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: