Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New iPadOS 15 features make working from an iPad a breeze  (Read 112 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: September 12, 2021, 04:05:18 pm »

New iPadOS 15 features make working from an iPad a breeze

iPadOS 15 doesn't reinvent the wheel, but it's a huge quality-of-life upgrade.

Working from an iPad full-time is not a new idea. It's been possible for years now, and with advancements in iPadOS 15, it's about to get much easier for a lot of folks.

Even if you don't have the absolute best iPad hardware, you can still benefit from iPadOS 15 when it launches this fall. Since it supports all of the same devices that iPadOS 13 and iPadOS 14 did, you'll be able to upgrade on devices from as far back as the first-gen iPad Pro and iPad Air 2.

Though the bulk of my work is still done at my desktop Mac, I've been trying to work from my iPad Pro a lot more when on the move and whenever I need a change of scenery. My MacBook Pro from 2013 is very much long-in-the-tooth at this point and its battery life isn't what it used to be, so the iPad Pro certainly blows it out of the water in terms of longevity and speed. With the iPadOS 15 beta loaded up, it's also got some really helpful new feature...

Source: New iPadOS 15 features make working from an iPad a breeze
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: