Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I'll be pre-ordering an iPhone 13 Pro tomorrow — here's why  (Read 146 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: September 17, 2021, 04:05:16 pm »

I'll be pre-ordering an iPhone 13 Pro tomorrow — here's why

There are four new iPhones coming, but I'll be sticking with the iPhone 13 Pro. Here's why.

Apple's September event, 'California Streaming,' has come and gone, and there was a ton of stuff that was announced, including the iPhone 13 lineup. While some people think the iPhone 13 is an incremental upgrade over the iPhone 12, and that may very well be the case, I'm still excited to upgrade my iPhone 12 Pro to an iPhone 13 Pro once pre-orders open up.

Once Apple was done announcing the iPhone 13, I already knew exactly which configuration I wanted: Sierra Blue iPhone 13 Pro 1TB. Here's why that will be the best iPhone for me. Oh, and the reason for not going with a Max? Because I simply cannot use it comfortably.

One teeb, baby!

Ok, honestly, when I first heard the rumors that the iPhone 13 Pro may come in a 1TB size, I was very excited but also very skeptical. After all, this is Apple we're talking about, who still had 64GB as starting storage for several iPhone models, and contin...

Source: I'll be pre-ordering an iPhone 13 Pro tomorrow — here's why
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: