Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Review: The Backbone One is the iPhone controller Apple should have made  (Read 200 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: September 18, 2021, 04:05:19 pm »

Review: The Backbone One is the iPhone controller Apple should have made

The Backbone One is truly the first mobile gaming controller that turns your iPhone into a portable gaming console.

I've personally never been an iPhone gamer. While I have had my interest peaked at certain titles now and again, and always WANTED to get into it, it's always fallen apart for me when I actually download the game and try to play it using the on-screen controls.

While other iPhone controllers have also seemed interesting, it always seemed odd to me that you'd still have to navigate around your iPhone like normal in order to find a game you want to play. While the controller could be great, the experience immediately took you out of the feeling of playing with a real portable console.

That is exactly where Backbone has come in. Not only is the controller on par or better than the rest, the company also realized that it was the software that really could take a fun accessory and turn your iPhone into a true portable gaming device that puts it up there with the best of t...

Source: Review: The Backbone One is the iPhone controller Apple should have made
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: