Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Spotify knows its app is destroying your battery and it's trying to fix it  (Read 121 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: September 28, 2021, 04:05:37 pm »

Spotify knows its app is destroying your battery and it's trying to fix it

What you need to know

A growing number of users are reporting unusually high battery drain when using Spotify on their iPhones.
Spotify is aware of the issue and is "currently looking into it."

A fix is being looked into, but there's no ETA as yet.

If you're using Spotify on an iPhone and wondering why it's eating into your battery life, you aren't alone. In fact, a growing number of people are reporting the same issue and it appears Spotify is already working on a fix. Once it works out what's wrong, that is.

A number of Reddit posts and threads on the Spotify forum are full of people reporting that the Spotify is draining more battery than usual — and it all seems to have started within the last couple of weeks.

Decided to switch over to Spotify for the past month and I am listening to music on average 3 hours per day, which is the same as I did with Apple Music. Only difference being that by 4-5pm my iPhone is hitting 20% battery remaining where as when I was using App...

Source: Spotify knows its app is destroying your battery and it's trying to fix it
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: