Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: This iPhone 15 Pro concept is utterly bonkers and insanely great  (Read 121 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: September 28, 2021, 04:05:38 pm »

This iPhone 15 Pro concept is utterly bonkers and insanely great

What you need to know

A new iPhone 15 Pro concept imagines what we could be buying in 2023, and it's stunning.
Created by 4RMD, the concept imagines an iPhone with a retractable screen and camera situation.

Just look at this thing.

OK, bear with me here. I know iPhone 13 is just days old and iPhone 14 is a year away. But what about iPhone 15 Pro? That sounds pretty cool, right? Turns out it looks pretty cool as well — check out this new iPhone 15 Pro concept courtesy of 4RMD.

Borrowing heavily from the iPhone 13 that you might be reading this on, this iPhone 15 Pro concept imagines not only a hole-punch camera as is rumored for iPhone 14 but also a strange secondary screen arrangement that also doubles as the camera system.

I know, right! Check it out!

Let's take a look at the specs involved here. That new display apparently runs at 240Hz, because of course it does. In-display Touch ID is included as is an always-on display component. That hole-punch hides a 40-megapixe...

Source: This iPhone 15 Pro concept is utterly bonkers and insanely great
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: