Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Apple Watch Series 7 is a worthy upgrade from the Series 6  (Read 145 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: October 02, 2021, 04:05:25 pm »

The Apple Watch Series 7 is a worthy upgrade from the Series 6

It's all about that screen and that display.

When Apple originally announced the Apple Watch Series 7 at its "California Streaming" event earlier this month, I initially had the same reaction as almost everyone else: "IT'S NOT LIKE THE LEAKS! WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT!" Once I came down from this state, of course, I looked at it again and thought, "it's a modest update that could be enticing for people with an Apple Watch Series 3."

That opinion seems to have remained steady for almost everyone over the last few weeks as Apple has launched its other products that were announced at the event: the iPhone 13, the 6th generation iPad mini, and the 9th generation iPad. We've all been distracted by all of the other new things to worry about the new watch which isn't coming until "later this fall."

However, earlier today, Jon Prosser snapped us all back into Apple Watch mode when he speculated that preorders for the Apple Watch Series 7 might start next week with the new watch set to begin...

Source: The Apple Watch Series 7 is a worthy upgrade from the Series 6
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: