Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: With Hide My Email, you can better protect your data online  (Read 150 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: October 05, 2021, 04:05:19 pm »

With Hide My Email, you can better protect your data online

Use Hide My Email, so your personal data is no longer shared online.

Hide My Email is a new tool in iCloud+ that makes it possible to use random email addresses that are then forwarded to your personal inbox. In doing so, you can hide your real details when filling out a form on the web or signing up for a newsletter.

Hide My Email is already available on iPhone and iPad in the public release of iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 respectively.

The feature is also launching on macOS Monterey, which remains in beta. The software will support all of the best Macs when it's released later this fall.

Apple occasionally offers updates to iOS, iPadOS, watchOS, tvOS, and macOS as closed developer previews or public betas. While the betas contain new features, they also contain pre-release bugs that can prevent the normal use of your iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Apple TV, or Mac, and are not intended for everyday use on a primary device. That's why we strongly recommend staying away from developer prev...

Source: With Hide My Email, you can better protect your data online
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: