Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Apple Watch Series 7 shows how far Apple's wearable has come  (Read 136 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: October 14, 2021, 04:05:22 pm »

The Apple Watch Series 7 shows how far Apple's wearable has come

I've been using an Apple Watch all day, every day, for over half a decade now. But, I'm keenly aware that many of you may not even have an Apple Watch yet. So, for you, it might be about what the new Apple Watch Series 7 can do for you and your life, and if that's finally enough for you to get one. Where, for those of you like me, it's all about what it can do better… how it can make our lives even better.

With Series 7, that includes a bigger, more informational, more accessible screen and faster charging system in general. For time and schedule keeping, a brighter, easier-to-glance at always-on mode. For fitness and health tracking, especially the extreme kind, a more crack-resistant display, and dust-and-debris resistant casing. For notification and communication, a built-in keyboard. And, yeah, GIF/GIFs! For fashion, or just plain fun, a minor rainbow of new aluminum colors. Still starting at $400 bucks.

And it all comes together to create an experience that's… light year...

Source: The Apple Watch Series 7 shows how far Apple's wearable has come
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: