Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Make your videos even better with the built-in editing tools in Photos  (Read 119 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 07, 2022, 04:05:18 pm »

Make your videos even better with the built-in editing tools in Photos

Apple baked video editing tools right into iOS. Here's how to make the most of these tools and make your videos awesome!

You're going to encounter a lot of important moments in life that you'll want to capture and cherish on video. As a new parent, I've been taking a ton of videos of my newborn since my iPhone 13 Pro camera is fairly great. But you can take your videos even further on your favorite iPhone or iPad by editing them right in the Photos app, no third-party app required. Here's everything you need to know about how to edit video on iPhone and iPad.

Using video editing tools on iPhone and iPad

The following directions are intended for those using devices running at least iOS 13 or iPadOS 13 and later. So if you have a compatible iPhone or iPad, especially with iOS 15 or iPadOS 15, then you are able to edit video without needing a third-party app. Supported devices include the first-generation iPhone SE and later, 7th-generation iPod touch, and iPad Air 2 and later. Howev...

Source: Make your videos even better with the built-in editing tools in Photos
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: