Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nintendo made a bad move when it let Banjo-Kazooie's developer get away  (Read 113 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 09, 2022, 04:05:18 pm »

Nintendo made a bad move when it let Banjo-Kazooie's developer get away

We could have had more Rare hits on Nintendo consoles if the Japanese gaming company hadn't let the developer get away.

For many people, developer Rare is synonymous with Nintendo classic games despite not being part of Nintendo for two decades now. That's because Rare created dozens of hits on retro Nintendo consoles. Among its impressive repertoire there's Donkey Kong Country, GoldenEye 007, Diddy Kong Racing, Donkey Kong 64, Jet Force Gemini, Perfect Dark, Conker's Bad Fur Day, and of course, Banjo-Kazooie and Banjo-Tooie. This month, our favorite bear and bird duo are making their way onto Nintendo Switch as part of the Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack and I couldn't be happier.

Banjo-Kazooie A true classic everyone should play

Banjo-Kazooie was actually the very first N64 game I owned as a kid. Growing up with five siblings, I had to purchase the N64 console and games myself. So, I often used my babysitting money to rent from Blockbuster rather than purchase a game. Bu...

Source: Nintendo made a bad move when it let Banjo-Kazooie's developer get away
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: