Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Apple TV+ will continue to grow and entertain in 2022  (Read 148 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 12, 2022, 04:05:17 pm »

Apple TV+ will continue to grow and entertain in 2022

Over the holidays, I had a chance to check out the Apple TV+ landscape much more thoroughly than I had in recent months. What I found surprised me. Although the paid video streaming service will never compete with Disney Plus, Netflix, HBO Max, etc., from a content quantity perspective, its library is noticeably more extensive than many might realize. And with lots of new and returning content set to launch in the coming months, an Apple TV+ subscription is even more worth it.

Though everyone's entertainment tastes are different, there are several Apple TV+ events worth getting excited about in 2022. Each will be available on the best Apple TV devices, and through supported Apple TV app across various platforms.

The end of Ted Lasso?

I'll start with the good news. The award-winning Ted Lasso is almost certainly coming back this year for its third season. But, unfortunately, it might also be the show's final season unless series star and recent Golden Globes winner Jason Sudeikis...

Source: Apple TV+ will continue to grow and entertain in 2022
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: