Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: We'll be getting the iPhone 14 soon — here's what I hope it comes with  (Read 176 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 23, 2022, 04:05:18 pm »

We'll be getting the iPhone 14 soon — here's what I hope it comes with

The year has just started, but we're looking forward to the iPhone 14. Here's what I want to see in particular.

If there's one thing that Apple is guaranteed to release every year without skipping a beat, it's the iPhone. For many years, the iPhone only came in one size, but then it began to deviate from the "one size fits all," and we ended up with Plus phones, Pro devices, and even budget options. Every year, the iPhone has continued to improve its feature set, giving users of older generation devices to upgrade to.

The iPhone 13 just came out a few months ago and is what we consider the best iPhone right now. However, the iPhone 14 is just around the corner with a typical fall release. As much as I am really enjoying my 1TB iPhone 13 Pro, here's what I am hoping to see in the iPhone 14.

Replace the notch with anything else

This is a hot debate among tech bloggers time and time again, but I really do hope that the notch goes away. Ever since Apple launched the iPhone X, I was...

Source: We'll be getting the iPhone 14 soon — here's what I hope it comes with
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: