Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm very excited for Face ID with a Mask — here's why  (Read 118 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 03, 2022, 04:05:16 pm »

I'm very excited for Face ID with a Mask — here's why

Face ID with a Mask is the solution to unlocking iPhone that I've been waiting on for the last two years.

The usefulness of Face ID has certainly diminished for some people over the last couple of years due to face masks' sovereign becoming part of our everyday life. Apple has made several changes to attempt to address this issue, and I think overall they have done an adequate job — but now they have exceeded expectations with an update to iOS 15.

In the newest iOS 15 beta, there is now a Face ID with a Mask option that will allow users to open their phones using Face ID without having to take off their mask, and I think it's the best solution for everybody.

Why I didn't like the Apple Watch method

This isn't the first time that Apple has upgraded Face ID in an attempt to alleviate the inconvenience of wearing a face mask. You may remember that last year, Apple included a method to unlock your iPhone with your Apple Watch. Basically, if you put a passcode on your Apple Watch,...

Source: I'm very excited for Face ID with a Mask — here's why
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: