Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Review: Display your favorite photo memories with the Aura Mason Luxe  (Read 121 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 18, 2022, 04:05:18 pm »

Review: Display your favorite photo memories with the Aura Mason Luxe

Display your favorite memories with ease on the Aura Mason Luxe.

I'm the kind of person who loves to take photos, whether they're just random silliness or memorable moments with my husband, family, and friends. And now that I have my first child, I think capturing these memories in a photograph is more important than ever before.

But how do I go about displaying all of these photos? While I have been printing some pictures out, I'd have to go purchase a picture frame for each photo or put them together in a collage or album. It's something I've been meaning to do, but it requires time and energy, which I don't have much of these days.

Then I discovered Aura Frames. This company makes a few different models of digital picture frames, and unlike the digital frames from the early 2000s, Aura works entirely with the cloud and does not require SD cards or other peripherals at all. I had the opportunity to check out the Mason Luxe frame, and it's one of my favorite new products. This is...

Source: Review: Display your favorite photo memories with the Aura Mason Luxe
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: