Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Apple should just drop all iPhone colors on launch day, not mid-cycle  (Read 183 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 10, 2022, 04:05:17 pm »

Apple should just drop all iPhone colors on launch day, not mid-cycle

Apple dropped beautiful new green color options for the iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro, but always at the wrong time.

During Apple's 'Peek Performance' March 8 event, the company dropped a slew of new and updated products, from the iPhone SE 3 to an all-new Mac Studio, and quite a few things in between. What they started with, of course, is a brand new color for both the iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro: Green and Alpine Green, respectively.

When I saw this, I was internally screaming as I continued to watch the event. Once again, Apple drops the best colors mid-cycle, pushing aside the early adopters and launch day buyers of the best iPhone, which is arguably its most popular product.

It feels like punishment for early adopters

Since the iPhone 3G, I have bought a new iPhone on launch day. For years, the colors that Apple dropped on the first day remained the colors you could purchase for the next year. There were no surprise color drops in the middle of the year.

It wasn't until the...

Source: Apple should just drop all iPhone colors on launch day, not mid-cycle
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: