Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Review: Rock out with the new V-MODA Crossfade 2 Wireless x Rolling Stones  (Read 147 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 18, 2022, 04:05:21 pm »

Review: Rock out with the new V-MODA Crossfade 2 Wireless x Rolling Stones

These limited edition headphones are perfect for rocking out.

As someone who spends hours at a desk with a computer in front of them for work each day, I spend a lot of time just listening to music. Because of this, I like to have headphones that can function for both work and play, providing great sound quality for music as well as video conferences. And maybe it's a little superficial, but I give bonus points for a pair of headphones that look good too.

V-MODA is a brand that is known for creating high-fidelity headphones and audio devices and has been around since 2004. One of its most popular headphones are the Crossfade 2s, which gained wireless compatibility a few years back. I remember owning an earlier, wired-only version of the Crossfade headphones many years ago, and they were one of my favorite pairs of cans — I wore them until the ear cups deteriorated.

Recently, V-MODA has collaborated with the Rolling Stones for a limited edition run of its popular Crossfade 2 Wire...

Source: Review: Rock out with the new V-MODA Crossfade 2 Wireless x Rolling Stones
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: