Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tesla thinks I will drop $300 on this wireless phone charger  (Read 166 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: December 26, 2022, 04:05:04 pm »

Tesla thinks I will drop $300 on this wireless phone charger

<p>This is a wireless phone charger that holds not one, not two, but three entire phones! And charges them wirelessly! Tesla makes it! For just $300! Shut up and take my money! Are you kidding me?! This is phenomenal!&nbsp;</p><p>Janet! Hey Janet, get my wallet! It's on the nightstand!</p><span id="end-legacy-contents"></span><p>Oooo, it's &quot;inspired by the angular design and metallic styling of Cybertruck,&quot; and delivers 15W of power. That sounds like a lot. (Ed note: It's not. It's standard fast charging.) I should see what my normal charger does, bet it's not half as much as this thing. Stupid normal charger, not even modeled after a truck that's not even in production yet.&nbsp;</p><p>And look at this build quality. It's got everything: aluminum housing, an Alcantara surface (who doesn't love the feel of a suede-like microfiber?) and a detachable magnetic stand that both lays flat and sits at an angle. This way I can never not be looking at my three phones, even when they're charging. This is going to be so awesome. Best three hundred dollars plus tax I'll probably ever spend.&nbsp;</p><p>Janet, where are we with that wallet?!?</p><p>Hell yeah, it uses FreePower technology, that means I'll be able to just throw a few grand worth of Qi-compatible earbuds, mobile devices, smart watches and accessories on this thing all willy-nilly. Won't have to line them up or anything because that's how I do it. I'm the type who moves fast and breaks things.</p><p>Aw, whaddya mean it's not coming out until February? In Tesla time that could be decades from now!</p><p>Janet! Ix-nay on the allet-way!</p>

Source: Tesla thinks I will drop $300 on this wireless phone charger
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: