Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Interview: Paperlike CEO talks about ongoing success & what the future of company entails  (Read 99 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: October 14, 2023, 04:05:07 pm »

Interview: Paperlike CEO talks about ongoing success & what the future of company entails

<div class="feat-image"></div><p>I have personally been a Paperlike customer since 2018. I bought my first iPad Pro in 2018 and my first accessory, besides the Apple Pencil, was a Paperlike screen protector. As someone who takes a lot of handwritten notes, I knew the best and only option was a Paperlike screen protector. Five years later, I still stand by their product, and I have never used my iPad without it. I had the pleasure of interviewing the CEO of Paperlike, Jan Sapper. He shed some light on how the company grew from just a side hobby to a product that is now synonymous with the iPad.</p>

<a href="https://9to5mac.com/2023/10/09/interview-paperlike-ceo-talks-about-ongoing-success-what-the-future-of-company-entails/#more-910337" data-post-id="910337" data-layer-pagetype="post" data-layer-postcategory="apple-pencil,interview,ipad,ipad-pro" data-layer-viewtype="unknown" class="more-link">moreāInterview: Paperlike CEO talks about ongoing success &amp; what the future of company entails
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: