Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MagSafe Monday: After a cracked and scratched iPhone screen, the ESR for iPhone 15 Pro Case is my solution  (Read 31 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: May 17, 2024, 04:05:09 pm »

MagSafe Monday: After a cracked and scratched iPhone screen, the ESR for iPhone 15 Pro Case is my solution

<div class="feat-image"></div><p>Maybe it’s me, or maybe it’s the iPhone 15 Pro, but I finally cracked my first iPhone screen ever. I used my local Best Buy for the repair as they handle authorized Apple repairs. They did a fantastic job, and it was done within a few hours. A few weeks later, after a day of yard work, I noticed a small scratch on my screen. Ugh, right? Thankfully it wasn’t cracked, but I clearly cannot be trusted at this point. I decided to upgrade my iPhone case to one with a built in screen protector. I ended up with the .</p>

<a href="https://9to5mac.com/2024/05/13/esr-full-body-shockproof-magsafe-case/#more-943775" data-post-id="943775" data-layer-pagetype="post" data-layer-postcategory="magsafe-monday" data-layer-viewtype="unknown" class="more-link">moreâMagSafe Monday: After a cracked and scratched iPhone screen, the ESR for iPhone 15 Pro Case is my solution
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: