Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How Apple can improve on the fitness ring [Video]  (Read 24 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: September 21, 2024, 04:05:08 pm »

How Apple can improve on the fitness ring [Video]

<div class="feat-image"></div><p>The fitness tracker market seems to always be changing, and while the watch form factor has dominated the market, thereā€™s a growing interest in more discreet health trackers, like a ring form factor. As someone who is addicted to their Apple Watch, I wanted to find a new and less distracting fitness tracker form factor. So, I decided to give the Amazfit Helio Ring a try to replace my watch. The Helio Ring stands out in this category, offering a compact form factor and impressive functionality for tracking sleep, workouts, and overall health. But, as great as the Helio Ring is, I kept thinking to myself: How would Apple improve upon this form factor?</p>

<a data-layer-pagetype="post" data-layer-postcategory="" data-layer-viewtype="unknown" data-post-id="968794" href="https://9to5mac.com/2024/09/17/how-apple-can-improve-on-the-fitness-ring-video/#more-968794" class="more-link">moreāHow Apple can improve on the fitness ring [Video]
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: