Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Uploaded iTunes Match Songs Inaccessible for Some Users  (Read 572 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 04, 2012, 11:00:27 pm »

Uploaded iTunes Match Songs Inaccessible for Some Users

Some iTunes Match users are encountering difficulties when attempting to download songs they have previously uploaded to iTunes Match. Matched songs appear unaffected for most users. Threads on both the MacRumors Forums and the Apple Support Communities detail the issues.

I keep getting the "error = -2114" and "Please check that the connection to the network is active and try again." It then moves to the next download and most times is succsesful.  I am getting this error in the last few hours and to about 10-20% of my downloads.The Verge confirms that the issue occurs in both iTunes 10.5.2 and 10.5.3, and on both Snow Leopard and Lion.

There has been no word from Apple about the outage and the iCloud System Status page does not reflect any current issues.

This isn't the first issue that Apple has run into with iTunes Match in recent days. Apple is reportedly investigating a problem with songs with explicit lyrics being converted from "explicit" to "clean" after being matched.

Recent Mac and iOS Blog Stories
• Apple Releases iBooks 2.0.1 to Address Issue with Textbooks Not Opening
• Id Software's RAGE Arrives on Mac App Store
• 'The Daily' Reports 100,000 Paying Subs on One-Year Anniversary
• Safari 5.1.4 with JavaScript and PDF Handling Improvements Seeded to Developers
• Apple Grabs Another Gaming PR Executive for App Store

http://www.macrumors.com/2012/02/03/uploaded-itunes-match-songs-inaccessible-for-some/

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: