Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Remains of the Day: Ice, ice, baby  (Read 418 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: October 23, 2012, 03:00:54 am »

Remains of the Day: Ice, ice, baby

Apple’s leaks are coming from outside the building, the original iPad may not get left out in the cold on Tuesday, and one government agency is playing it as cool as iOS. (See what I did there?) The remainders for Monday, October 22, 2012 are just cold chillin’.

Apple’s secret garden: the struggle over leaks and security (Ars Technica)

Ars Technica’s assembled a story about the preponderance of Apple leaks in recent years. According to the report, employees at Apple blame the company’s overseas supply chain. At least, one source pointed out, those leaks are, uh, really high in Vitamin K?

New full-sized iPad with improved internals, Lightning connector to be announced next week at current prices (9to5Mac)

Rumor has it the full-size iPad may also get a refresh at Tuesday’s Apple event, though it will likely be a modest one that merely adds the new Lightning connector, global LTE support, and oh my god a brand new 3D display with muffin-printing capabilities.

iPhone Service (Federal Business Opportunities)

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement is rolling out iPhones across the agency, apparently replacing the agency’s existing BlackBerry deployments. I look forward to the inevitable tweets about what Customs officials just found getting smuggled over the border.

http://www.macworld.com/article/2012817/remains-102212.html

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: