Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Iphone 1.1.1  (Read 12095 times)
pepsilight80

« on: October 29, 2007, 03:48:41 pm »

Hello.

I have made an unlock on my Iphone 1.1.1 with anysim and everything has worked fine. But now when I connect my Iphone via USB with my computer (Windows Vista) Itunes does not work. I get the following error warning:

"Itunes cannot read the contents of the iPhone. Go to the Summary tab in iPhone preferences and click Restore to restore this iPhone to factory settings."

First I don`t want to restore my iPhone and second I have tried to make a restore, but it doesn`t seem to function.

Please help me.

bigmike569

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2007, 11:40:57 pm »

I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM ,DID ARESTORE AND NOW MY PHONE DON'T WORK.MY BASEBAND IS 4.13 NOT 4.18 AND ITRY EVERY THING WITH NO LUCK.IF IWAS YOU I WON'T DU A RESTORE
gr300

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2007, 06:20:36 pm »

Hello.

I have made an unlock on my Iphone 1.1.1 with anysim and everything has worked fine. But now when I connect my Iphone via USB with my computer (Windows Vista) Itunes does not work. I get the following error warning:

"Itunes cannot read the contents of the iPhone. Go to the Summary tab in iPhone preferences and click Restore to restore this iPhone to factory settings."

First I don`t want to restore my iPhone and second I have tried to make a restore, but it doesn`t seem to function.

Please help me.

better u using xp...
bigmike569

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2007, 04:51:23 pm »

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM ,DID A RESTORE AND NOW  I HAVE APHONE WITH A BASE BAND 4.13 AND I TRY EVERY THING AND DOSNT WORK NO MORE
christian666

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2007, 05:40:58 pm »

hey i got this question when you have a unlock iphone can you use the internet browser with others companies? like with tmobile
prettygirl

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2007, 11:06:56 am »

Guys, of course you can!   
Oh my Gawwwd!!  some of you guys really need to visit modmyifone.com site!   I have read some things here that are VERY inaccurate.  There is tons you can do with your iphone, doesn't matter what version you got, what company, etc.... Believe me,  visti the site, you'll see!! 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: