Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Review: Cygnett Bulldozer silicone case offers iPhone 5 protection  (Read 353 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 12, 2013, 07:01:07 am »

Review: Cygnett Bulldozer silicone case offers iPhone 5 protection

Cygnett describes its $20 Bulldozer case for the iPhone 5 as offering “extra-protective silicone.” The case is available in orange or black; I reviewed the orange unit.

The Bulldozer case is designed to be impact resistant, and Cygnett says its look is “inspired by bulldozer tracks.” With my iPhone 5 clad in the case, it doesn’t remind me of construction equipment, though that doesn’t hamper my ability to enjoy the case.

The case envelops the iPhone 5 snugly and fits securely, and thanks to its rubbery flexibility, it’s a breeze to put on and remove. There are press through button overlays for the volume and sleep/wake controls, and cutouts around the mute switch, speakers, Lightning port, rear camera and flash, and headphone jack.

The button overlays work great and are satisfyingly tactile; the port cutouts are roomy and don’t limit the cables and headphones I can plug in. And the mute switch cutout is the rare one that doesn’t make me feel like I need to put on fake fingernails to work the switch through the case.
To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here

http://www.macworld.com/article/2027633/review-cygnett-bulldozer-silicone-case-offers-iphone-5-protection.html

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: