Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Joining CD tracks, quickly adding items to playlists, and iTunes device limits  (Read 371 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 08, 2013, 03:01:03 pm »

Joining CD tracks, quickly adding items to playlists, and iTunes device limits

Looking for the way to join tracks when you rip CDs with iTunes 11? Need to know how to get tracks into playlists quickly? What about iTunes Store device limits and gifting apps? All this and more in this week’s column.

Q: I am unable to join CD tracks as I did in previous versions of iTunes. The menu command to join tracks is no longer in the Advanced menu. How can I do it?

The command has been moved from the Advanced menu to the Options button, near the top-right of the iTunes window, which you see when you insert and click on a CD. If you click the Options button, you’ll see the Join CD Tracks command.

When tracks are sorted correctly, and when you've selected multiple, contiguous tracks, the Join CD Tracks command displays in the Options menu.

Note that the command only shows up if you’ve selected tracks to join. This is a bit confusing, and would probably be more helpful if iTunes showed the command dimmed than hide it when it’s not available.
To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here

http://www.macworld.com/article/2030150/joining-cd-tracks-quickly-adding-items-to-playlists-and-itunes-device-limits.html#tk.rss_all

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: