Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Review: Triage for iPhone makes quick work of clearing out your inbox  (Read 470 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: April 29, 2013, 11:01:09 pm »

Review: Triage for iPhone makes quick work of clearing out your inbox

I get a lot of email. You probably get a lot of email, too. If I received one new email for every new popular approach to inbox management, well, that would be pretty interesting, because I already get too damn much email. But suffice it to say that there are many approaches to managing our increasingly unwieldy inboxes.

I recently became enamored of Mailbox () a currently Gmail-exclusive iPhone app that tries to make achieving the serenity of Inbox Zero a little easier. And now there’s another new iOS app for managing your inbox. It’s called Triage.

Unlike Mailbox or the built-in Mail app, Triage isn’t meant to function as a full-featured email client. It’s something else. Triage’s focus is on helping you to pare down the untamed mass of your inbox as quickly and efficiently as possible. When you have a few minutes, you can fire up Triage, and quickly deal with a few messages.

Here’s how it works. First, you need to add one or more email accounts into Triage. The app supports Gmail, Yahoo, iCloud, and other IMAP accounts. Once your accounts are in, you begin to use the app in earnest.
To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here

http://www.macworld.com/article/2036227/review-triage-for-iphone-makes-quick-work-of-clearing-out-your-inbox.html#tk.rss_all

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: