Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Building better slideshows on your iPad  (Read 390 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: May 29, 2013, 11:01:04 am »

Building better slideshows on your iPad

So you’ve fine-tuned a collection of images in iPhoto for iOS—now you can create a polished slideshow with them by tapping the power of iMovie on your iPad. Why would you want to do this when iPhoto already provides you with eight different slideshow styles to choose from?

I move over to iMovie to create my presentations for two reasons. First, I have more control over authoring the video, as you will see in a minute. And second, I can easily share the finished product online to YouTube and other social sites. Plus, it’s an easy workflow.

Selecting images in iPhoto for iOS

Once your pictures are in good shape in iPhoto, choose up to 25 images to share with iMovie. In iPhoto, tap the Edit button in the upper-right corner. Tap the Gear icon in the lower-right corner, and choose Select Multiple from the pop-up menu. You can tap on individual thumbnails to select them, or use the Range button at the top of the interface. Then tap the Done button in the upper-right corner.

Select Multiple—Select up to 25 images to share with iMovie for your presentation.
Sharing images with iMovie for iOS

With all of the images selected, tap the Share button in iPhoto. Choose iMovie from the pop-up menu. iPhoto will want to confirm your choice. Tap on Selected in the following menu. iPhoto will then share the images with iMovie and switch to that application.
To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here

http://www.macworld.com/article/2039291/building-better-slideshows-on-your-ipad.html#tk.rss_all

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: