Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Review: Sena Magia Zip case for the iPad is easy on the eyes, yet hard to use  (Read 366 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: May 31, 2013, 07:01:09 pm »

Review: Sena Magia Zip case for the iPad is easy on the eyes, yet hard to use

For $120, Sena’s Magia Zip case for the iPad 2 and third- or fourth-generation iPad protects your tablet with nice leather outside and soft velvet inside. You also get a case that’s awkward to use and comes with a few too many unneeded features.
True to its name, the Magia Zip folio-style case has a zipper around the edge to close the case and protect your iPad. When fully zipped, the case completely obstructs every button and port, though you can easily unzip just a small opening near the dock-connector port to connect a charging cable. The Magia Zip is only available in a solid black.
To hold your iPad in place, Sena uses “Magia Tape,” a small rectangle of adhesive that sticks to the iPad. I’m torn on the adhesive; my iPad didn’t budge once I stuck my case to it, despite lots of shaking and holding upside-down, but I question how long the stickiness can last. Removing the iPad from the sticky square required some effort, but there was no adhesive residue left behind.
The inside of the case has several card holders and pockets, but you can’t put more than a few pieces of paper in the pockets without making the case lumpy. Sena also throws in a cheap pen and stylus combo that doesn’t add much.
To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here

http://www.macworld.com/article/2040361/review-sena-magia-zip-case-for-the-ipad-is-easy-on-the-eyes-yet-hard-to-use.html#tk.rss_all

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: