Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Review: Keeper password manager is powerful and simple, but pricey  (Read 393 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: July 11, 2013, 03:01:17 pm »

Review: Keeper password manager is powerful and simple, but pricey

Lately, it feels like not a week goes by without a new password management solution for both desktop and mobile operating systems making an appearance on my radar. Personally, nothing could make me happier, both because I happen to believe that at least one of these app belongs on everyone’s devices, and because, despite an increasingly crowded market, each entrant brings something unique to the table.

But I digress; let me instead tell you about Keeper (Mac App Store link), which is designed to offer a complete array of password management features for all your computing needs.

Security for everyone

Like an increasing number of apps in this space, Keeper supports practically every major operating system in existence; on the desktop, this means that you can download and install versions for OS X, Windows, and even Linux, with browser extensions available for Safari, Chrome, and Firefox.

Similarly, on mobile, the software is available for iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, Blackberry, and Symbian OS. In practical terms, if you have a computer, phone, or tablet made in the last five years, you will be able to run Keeper on it.
To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here

http://www.macworld.com/article/2043343/review-keeper-password-manager-is-powerful-and-simple-but-pricey.html#tk.rss_all

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: