Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bugs & Fixes: Resolving an iPhone camera dust-up  (Read 356 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: July 19, 2013, 03:01:29 pm »

Bugs & Fixes: Resolving an iPhone camera dust-up

A few weeks ago, a small irregularly-shaped object began appearing in all of the photos and videos taken with my iPhone 5. As the object was always in the same location on an image, I assumed this meant some sort of dust had gotten stuck on the exterior of the lens.

The yellow arrow points to an annoying object that began appearing on all my iPhone 5 photos and videos. (Click to enlarge.)

“No problem,” I said to myself, “I’ll just clean the lens and all will be well, at least for future photos.” I was wrong. None of my attempts to clean the lens had the slightest effect. Eventually, I was forced to conclude that the dust had somehow lodged itself on the interior of the lens—where I could not reach it.

Although I did not hold out much hope by this point, I checked online to see if there was some solution to this problem that I could accomplish myself.
To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here

http://www.macworld.com/article/2044721/bugs-and-fixes-resolving-an-iphone-camera-dust-up.html#tk.rss_all

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: