Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Logitech’s UE Boom Is A Seriously Loud, Rugged Portable Bluetooth Speaker [Review]  (Read 340 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 16, 2013, 11:00:06 pm »

Logitech’s UE Boom Is A Seriously Loud, Rugged Portable Bluetooth Speaker [Review]

When I received the UE Boom in the mail and opened the mailing box, I thought maybe the PR rep had secretly slipped me a bottle of Scotch. Not that I would have minded, of course. UE Boom by Ultimate Ears/Logitech Category: Bluetooth Speaker Works With: Any Bluetooth Audio Source Price: $199.99 It turns out […]The post Logitech’s UE Boom Is A Seriously Loud, Rugged Portable Bluetooth Speaker [Review] appeared first on Cult of Mac.Related StoriesPad & Quill’s Cartella Linen Case For The MacBook Air Is A Modern Classic [Review]‘Rock Paper Missiles’ Is An Oddly Compelling Roshambo-Style iOS Game [Review]D-Link’s New Security Camera Is Cheap, iPhone-Linked And Has Motorized Pan-And-Tilt ControlsNewcomer NudeAudio Unveils Its Speaker Lineup, And It Looks Pretty Bare BonesPlants Vs. Zombies 2: Better Plants, Bigger Worlds, And Phenomenal Cosmic Powers [Review]    

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/cultofmac/bFow/~3/eayMSpPPCyE/story01.htm
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: