Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A developer's week working from the iPad  (Read 426 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 08, 2014, 02:00:22 pm »

A developer's week working from the iPad

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
During the second half of December, Toronto—which I call home—suffered one of the harshest ice storms on record, knocking out our electricity for several days. It also left us with both a maple tree leaning precariously against our house’s roof and, totally coincidentally, a sudden longing for warmer shores.</p><p>
Before leaving on a week-long trip to Florida with my family, I filed enough stories to cover my Macworld work for the following seven days, but I still needed to tend to my day job as a developer. Since I didn’t feel like leaving a $3000 MacBook Pro in my hotel room while I was shaking hands with Mickey Mouse, I decided to take only my iPad Air on the trip—not without a little apprehension, mind you, because, as everyone knows, the iPad is built for consumption, and not doing actual work.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2092262/a-developers-week-working-from-the-ipad.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: A developer's week working from the iPad
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: