Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to simplify your home office  (Read 391 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 14, 2014, 02:00:22 pm »

How to simplify your home office

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
The closets, shelves, and drawers in my office are full of old Macs and iPhones (as well as even older non-smartphones), keyboards, mice, trackballs, cables and adapters of every description, books about decades-old products, tchotchkes from a hundred trade shows and conferences, and other tech detritus. In fact, it’s not only tech products. Somehow I’ve accumulated several lifetimes’ worth of office supplies and numerous other objects I’ll just never use.</p><p>
Junk itself is a comparatively minor problem. What bugs me is inefficiency. Unneeded (or seldom-needed) objects have a way of interposing themselves between me and the Useful Object I Need Right Now. So, I’m working to simplify my home office—not only by getting rid of old stuff but also by  rearranging furniture and electronics to reduce time spent searching for and moving things instead of doing productive work.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2096821/how-to-simplify-your-home-office.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: How to simplify your home office
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: