Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Macworld Video: Organize your iPhone photos with Image Capture  (Read 388 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 25, 2014, 02:00:16 pm »

Macworld Video: Organize your iPhone photos with Image Capture

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
It’s easy to take silly photos or screenshots on your iPhone, but what happens if you want to get rid of them without having to manually select each one? I take a lot of screenshots on my iPhone for reviews and news articles, and using my Mac and the Image Capture app, it’s easy to delete the images I no longer want and instantly download the ones I do.</p><p>
Plug in your iPhone and open Image Capture. The Image Capture app isn’t very flashy, but it loads your phone and its photos quickly, saving you from having to launch a slower program like iPhoto. First and foremost, the program lets you download recently-taken images: Just sort by Date taken and select the pictures you want; then click the Import button to download them to your computer. From there, you can upload them to Facebook, Twitter, email, your blog, or your favorite social media platform.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2099448/macworld-video-organize-your-iphone-photos-with-image-capture.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Macworld Video: Organize your iPhone photos with Image Capture
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: