Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to share iWork '13 files with iOS devices  (Read 301 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: May 07, 2014, 02:00:31 pm »

How to share iWork '13 files with iOS devices

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
Reader Nathan Bach is confounded by Keynote. He writes:</p>

I use Google Drive to share files with friends and colleagues. I recently started using the latest versions of iWork on both my Mac and iPad and I’ve been told that others can’t open my Keynote presentations on their iOS devices. I tested it and, sure enough, when I try to open the file in the Google Drive app on my iPad, it appears as a folder. How do people manage to share these files?

<p>
When Apple changed the iWork file format so that Pages, Numbers, and Keynote documents are saved as packages rather than a single file it thought very much about iCloud and very little about sharing these files with cloud-based services such as Google Drive. Google Drive is simply reporting what it sees—a folder full of files, none of which is the full Keynote presentation. Indirect though they may be, there are a couple of things you can do about this (I mean other than complain to Apple).</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2150867/how-to-share-iwork-13-files-with-ios-devices.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: How to share iWork '13 files with iOS devices
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: