Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ulysses III review: Document writing and management in one  (Read 331 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: June 23, 2014, 09:00:19 pm »

Ulysses III review: Document writing and management in one

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
I didn’t use to be a fan of Markdown, a plain-text syntax that’s designed to be easy to write and read while letting you easily publish to HTML. I write to HTML for several blogs and websites, but I’ve been fluent enough in that language over the years to be comfortable typing the code directly. (I also use a number of TextExpander shortcuts to handle some of that code for me, so I don’t need to remember the details of certain tags.) In addition, Markdown handles only a subset of HTML tags for styling text, and I often need other, more-complex tags. But if you’ve read my reviews of Mac writing apps here at Macworld, you may have noticed that I’ve slowly been coming around to Markdown—for much of what I write, it does what I need with little complication.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2366151/ulysses-iii-review-document-writing-and-management-in-one.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Ulysses III review: Document writing and management in one
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: